We are delighted to announce chess club is continuing over the board (OTB) for the spring term 2023. If you would like to continue or join chess club, complete the form below and click <Submit> and use the payment button lower down this page to pay their chess club membership fees.
If your child misses any sessions due to illness, school trips, etc. we cannot refund these.
Chess Club will run every Monday Before School from 7.45am to 8.30am on the following nine dates:
- First session: 16th January 2023.
- January 2023; 23, 30.
- February 2023; 6, 20, 27.
- March 2023; 6, 13, 20.
- Final Session: 20th March 2023.
There is no Session 13th February as it is half term.
Payment for memberships are due for the whole term, in full by the first lesson, 16th January 2023 £60.00 to get the early bird rate:
- The early bird rate is only available until the start of half term, 10th February 2023.
- Payments received after this date receive a late payment charge of £20 at the discretion of the organisers.
- Your child’s chess club membership will continue indefinitely term by term until you inform us if he/she wishes to cancel their membership.
- In order to cancel membership, we need a half term’s written notice and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the form below to apply. When completing the form remember to click <SEND> as this will complete your child’s registration for a place in the chess club.
To apply, complete your details below and click submit then make your payment using the payment button:
Please ensure you click <Submit> so we receive your details.
Thank you! Now make your payment using the payment button below:
Chess Club Fees for Westfields Junior School in spring term 2023.
Chess Club Fees for Westfields Junior School. 9 OTB lessons in spring term 2023 at the early bird rate.